To provide greater participation of citizens in the development of democratic institutions and practices ATRC in partnership with other organizations and solely, continuously initiate advocacy campaigns at local and national level, aiming at problems that are identified from the communities, in order to make them strong advocacy issues, and as a result to find a solution. Advocacy Program also provides a platform for networking, information exchange and activation with other NGOs from Kosovo and the region.
Throughout years, ATRC has been involved in the following projects:
• Justice and citizens
• Active Citizens-Accountable and transparent municipalities
• Monitor the process of refugees return from third countries
• Sustainable energy policy in Southeast Europe (SEE SEP)
• Development of the ENV .Net in West Balkans and Turkey: Giving Citizens Voice
• Promotion of cultural diversity in Kosovo