ENGAGEMENT FOR EQUITY PROGRAM (E4E)
Cooperative Agreement No: AID-167-A-15-00001
Rapid Response Fund
Request for Applications (RFA)
Issue Date: Friday, August 7, 2015
Closing Date: Friday, April 28, 2017
Submission Location: electronically at email@example.com
Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC), the implementing partner for USAID’s Engagement for Equity Program (E4E), is seeking applications from qualified Kosovar Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) for Rapid Response Fund.
For more click here....
COURT MONITORING REPORTS
Eight local organizations have published their final Court Monitoring Reports. Local organizations have continuously monitored Courts in different municipalities of Kosovo.
Local organizations are beneficiaries of Round III of the project “Increasing citizen’s awareness and participation in the justice system” implemented by Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC) and supported by “United States Agency for International Development” (USAID).
- Court Monitoring Report, from SHIP
- Court Monitoring Report, from ACDC
- Court Monitoring Report, from Elita
- Court Monitoring Report, from FAGJ
- Court Monitoring Report, from QPA
- Court Monitoring Report, from Partners Kosova
- Court Monitoring Report, from POLIS
- Court Monitoring Report, from CIDD
- As a part of the implementation of the project “Environmental Protection and Waste Management” in the Municipality of Prizren, Advocacy Training and Research Centre (ATRC) organized a joint workshop on July 8 in Hotel Solid in Suhareka. ATRC is the implementing partner of this project which is funded by the European Union through IPA Program for corss-border cooperation and supported by the EU Office in Kosovo...Read More...
- ATRC has signed Cooperative Agreement with USAID to implement Engagement for Equity Activity (E4E Activity)
In February 2015, ATRC has signed Cooperative Agreement with U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to implement Engagement for Equity Activity (E4E Activity).
Previous Events ...